Plantings & Renovations in Ankeny, Johnston, Urbandale, IA & Surrounding Cities
We can install a variety of beautiful flowers in your landscape beds!
Our plantings and renovations service is a great resource used by our clients to create aesthetically pleasing landscapes for their properties. If you currently have landscape beds throughout your residential, commercial, or HOA property, we can transform their appearance and update them with new plants for a fresh, new look. Our designers can also create an entirely new landscape design using several design principles including color, balance, and focal points. The details make the difference and our team has a vast supply of plants available to infuse color, texture, and versatility into your design. We offer our plantings and renovations service to property owners in Ankeny, Johnston, Urbandale, and surrounding areas of Iowa. Give us a call at (515) 654-5447 to create an amazing, new landscape or to update your current beds for a fresh, new look to your property!
We can transform your landscape with new plants.
The landscape beds around your property have a dramatic impact on the perception of your property by those visiting it. Whether it is their first time visiting or if they pass by it every day, your landscape says something about you. Our landscape plantings and renovations are designed to transform the appearance of your property, giving it the wow factor you've been looking for. Our team of landscape designers can renovate your current beds with new plants to give them a fresh, new look. Changing the design and the types of plants within your beds can have a dramatic effect on the visual appeal of your property.
All plants have a life expectancy. Our plantings and renovations is a great way to infuse youth and vitality into your landscape beds.
We factor in color, balance, and focal points for an inviting landscape design.
There are so many options available when designing a landscape bed. Our landscape designers consider many landscape design principles to give your property a balanced appearance. Some factors our designers will consider when designing your landscape include:
- Color - We can combine certain colors to create unique and aesthetically pleasing landscape beds. We can even incorporate certain colors to match your existing landscape.
- Balance - We use a symmetrical or asymmetrical approach to give your landscape a formal or free-flowing design.
- Focal points - We'll highlight certain focal points in your landscape beds that will draw attention from anyone who looks at them.
Our broad variety of plants will give your landscape amazing color and texture.
At ETCH Outdoor Living, we can install a variety of beautiful plants in your landscape beds that will instantly increase their aesthetic appeal. We'll match your landscape's design with the perfect style of plants to complement your property. We can add a variety of different plants and flowers into your landscape beds, including but not limited to:
- Hydrangeas - Known for their showy flowers which bloom all summer long, these plants can thrive as a shrub, vine, or tree!
- Boxwoods - This versatile plant gives many landscapes shape and dimension through topiary treatments or creative hedge trimming.
- Reed Grasses - Grasses can be ornamental treatments as well! Reed grasses come in a variety of colors and textures to complement your property.
Call to schedule our plantings and renovations service to transform your property's appearance.
Our plantings and renovations will transform your property's appearance while increasing its value and curb appeal. We proudly serve residential, commercial, and HOA properties in Ankeny, Johnston, Urbandale, and surrounding areas of Iowa. Call (515) 654-5447 to schedule our plantings and renovations services today!