Weed Control Treatments Available in Ankeny, Johnston, Urbandale, & Surrounding Areas in Iowa
We utilize both pre-emergent and post-emergent weed control treatments.
Weeds can be a major nuisance for property owners. That's because they not only drag down the appearance of your property but they also steal sunlight, water, and nutrients from your grass. If weeds are becoming a problem on your lawn, the best course of action is to enroll in a weed control program. At ETCH Outdoor Living, we offer 2 different options for our weed control schedule, both of which consist of multiple visits from our crew throughout the year. We use a mixture of pre-emergent and post-emergent weed control treatments to rid your property of these invasive plants. These treatments target a variety of weeds that are commonly found in the Iowa area, including foxtail, clover, and more.
This service is available to residential, commercial, and HOA properties in Ankeny, Johnston, Urbandale, IA and surrounding areas in Iowa.
Our 2 Weed Control Programs
To ensure that our clients are getting what they need to meet their budgets and their lawn goals, we have created 2 different weed control programs to choose form. The first is our Basic Turf Health Program. This includes the following treatment schedule:
- Early spring - At this time, we will apply a pre-emergent weed control treatment to control the weeds actively germinating in your soil. Then, we will also apply a fertilizer treatment to help your grass out of its winter dormancy stage.
- Late spring - Another round of pre-emergent is applied at this time as well as our first round of post-emergent. This visit will also include a fertilizer treatment to replenish the nutrients in your lawn.
- Early summer - Our crew will return to apply a post-emergent weed control treatment as well as a fertilizer treatment to help your grass through the heat of the summer months.
- Late summer - Another round of post-emergent weed control is applied at this time of the year.
- Early fall - Nitrogen fertilizer is applied to gear up your turf for the winter.
- Late fall - Our last treatment of the year includes a winterizer treatment to ensure your lawn has everything it needs to endure the upcoming winter season.
If you are looking for more than just a basic weed control and fertilizer program, we also offer our Standard Turf Health Program, which includes everything from the Basic Turf Health Program with an additional preventative grub control treatment as well as a fall aeration treatment.
We offer free warranty sprays to tackle any pesky weeds that appear in between visits.
Our weed control treatment consists of both pre-emergent and post-emergent treatments.
Because weeds are so prevalent in our area and can spread so quickly, we want to be able to combat them in multiple ways. We do this by utilizing both pre-emergent and post-emergent weed control treatments. Our pre-emergent treatment is applied to the surface of your soil and is designed to stop germinating weeds from pushing through the soil. On the other hand, our post-emergent weed control treatment is designed to take care of any existing weeds that managed to sprout through the soil. By offering both of these treatments, we are able to effectively control the weeds on your property.
We treat a variety of weeds commonly found in our area including foxtail, clover, and more.
Because there are so many different types of weeds in Iowa, you'll want to partner with a company that can get rid of them all. At ETCH Outdoor Living, we are able to eliminate a variety of weeds that are found in our area, including:
- Creeping Charlie
- And more
Sign up for our weed control treatment program today!
If you're tired of pesky and unsightly weeds infesting your yard, it's time to enroll in our weed control treatment program. We offer this service to residential, commercial, and HOA properties in Ankeny, Johnston, Urbandale, IA, and throughout the surrounding areas. Give us a call today at (515) 654-5447 to sign up!